Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love Song

Every time you said goodbye,
Within I died a li'l.. A small wrenched out cry...
Every time you looked right past,
Within I died a li'l... Tears falling thick and fast..
Every time you gripped me cold,
Within I died a li'l.. Fears faced and grief untold..
Every time you spoke so harsh,
Within I died a li'l.. pulled deeper into the marsh...
Every time you plunged me in the dark,
Within I died a li'l.. Shroud enveloping white and stark...

And then you turned around,
Joys and love and merry sound,
With brimming eyes you called my name,
Igniting passions and lust and flame,
i jumped for joy, a rapture felt..
Into your arms i ran and fell.
but far away you still stood;
Holding me limp bound to wood,
For every little death I bore
To die until my spirit to heaven soared....

No comments:

Post a Comment